THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! ™
Income Tax Service
- East branch Income Tax Preparation Department is open year round.
- KV, West and Sussex Income Tax Preparation Departments are now open
- As a time saving option for busy schedules, we offer a drop-off service, no appointment required. We will prepare the return and you can return to sign the required documents at your convenience
- We offer 2 day cash refunds to qualifying persons
- You do NOT have to be a member to use the Bayview Income Tax Service
Learn more >>
Roy Mackin Scholarship DEADLINE MAY 12/17
Bayview Credit Union Limited proudly presents the Roy Mackin Scholarship. A minimum of four scholarships of $1,000 each are awarded to eligible students who are members or whose parents/guardians are members of Bayview Credit Union.
learn more ►
We’re interested in you. That’s why our advice is tailor made to suit your goals. Got a question? Call us today!
Beware of Email ‘Phishing’ Scams
Bayview Credit Union would like to remind our members to beware of email ‘phishing’ scams. The use of fraudulent emails, designed to appear legitimate, is a common tactic by Internet scam-artists to trick users into entering their passwords and other confidential information, in order to gain access to their private accounts.
learn more ►
Harry M. Daley Memorial Bursary DEADLINE Apr 07/17
The Credit Union Harry M. Daley Memorial Bursary was established in recognition of one of the founding fathers of the Credit Union movement in New Brunswick. Eight entrance bursaries valued at $2,750 apiece are awarded each year on the basis of the applicant’s academic excellence and financial need. Deadline to apply April 7, 2017.
learn more >>